🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Your account has been suspended. Please conta...
Page options
tykhonchuk_vyach
Community Member

Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support.

Hi all, thanks a lot for your time.

So some time ago I was asked to confirm my identity - upload some documents. Among common passports, I was asked to provide a bank slip, then I got the response that there was insufficient info in the bank document that I sent - it was missing address (sorry, my fault)

And now I can't find a way to go through the process again and upload the correct docs, could you help me, please? 

Or maybe if there is another reason for the suspension I would like to solve it and start working again.

Stay healthy! Heart

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Viacheslav,

Apologies for the delay. Our team followed up and resumed your account, let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

46 REPLIES 46
df2dbe34
Community Member

now i update my full profile bio content 

but this issue is not solved

Hi Vishal,

I am sorry to hear that the issue is still not resolved. Please don't hesitate to follow up with our team on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

please solve it asap

please try to solve my problem!

Hi Vishal,

I have escalated your concern and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
5640396d
Community Member

Hey , I recently setup my and I already submit my verification documents as well. NOW I AM GETTING A POP UP OF Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support. How to solve this ? MAY YOU HELP??

Hi Muhammad,

It looks like you were able to settle the issue with one of the team members via chat and support ticket. I can confirm that there's no restriction on your account and you can definitely use it as normal. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members