cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your account has been suspended please contact Customer Support

mdnasirulh

I have a direct client i want him to work here in upwork as a result he opened a project and start working. He agreed to work 5 hours and then limit the time to 3 for a project make his joomla site from 3.0.1 with bugs to migrate a new joomla 3.5.1 platform so all required to migrate manually.

I have done but he not agreed to pay 5 hours over here and close the project. and want to pay directly or using of other system. he ask me to refund money where i already done that part. after he provide feedback he dispute an amount and i can see now it showing on top of my upwork page as-

Your account has been suspended please contact Customer Support

I am not sure what was the problem thus accepted his dispute but still showing the message. Please help me to resolve this issue.

11 REPLIES 11
mwiggenhorn
Community Guru

No one on the forum can help.  You need to contact Customer Service, just like it said.

is that may reason my account suspended permanently. cause this is first time i got such a trouble

Not sure I understand what happened, but did you accept payment outside of the platform because that would definitely get your account suspended. You need to contact Customer Support and they'll let you know whether you can get you account unsuspended or not.

This seems to be a bit of a grey area. If you invite a client to Upwork and after working here for a bit, the client decides that they don't like the platform and want to go back to being off site, is this disintermediation?

I think this should be okay but how are you going to prove that you invited the client and are not just moving off platform?

It's an interesting question but you really need to talk to support.

re: "is that may reason my account suspended permanently. cause this is first time i got such a trouble"

Why do you think your account is suspended permanently?

You said you saw a message that read:

"Your account has been suspended please contact Customer Support"

This is actually quite routine, and sometimes occurs for very minor reasons that can be worked out within a few minutes. Sometimes the issue is larger, and can take weeks or months to resolve.

I think you may misunderstand the nature of the suspension.

He is my client from other source and i inform him to work upwork. Before he do upwork we do direct payment using of moneygram. But as he required some ongoing support few hours and also there has some issues on current site that required to upgrade i suggest him to migrate in a fresh joomla installation. He agreed but he don't want me to pay still using of upwrok service.

He started with me here and varified after we start even this is his first project here and the reason was he actually wants regular support but i want hourly payment and ask him if he need more hour to work then use upwork.

Here attached screen shot to provide he was my client and i have converted outside to here but again he does not want to work and want to pay directly. I still want him to work here but he refused to work me and created dispute he inform me that he is not clear on it and upwork payment and the account is not his own thus he wants to leave from upwork and we have closed the project already.. but later i found he created dispute as a result i am not sure my account has suspended teemporary. 

aocumen

Hi Md Nasirul, 

I apologise for the inconvenience this will cause. I have contacted the team about your account suspension and someone will reach out to you soon.

I have edited your most recent post because it is a violation of the Upwork Community Guidelines to post email content, chat transcripts or other private communication in the forums. 

I encourage you not to share information about your account suspension here in the Community especially since it may misrepresent the situation. We will not be able to discuss the details here because it's a public Community.

~ Avery
Upwork

hi avery,

Don’t mess with the bull, young man. You'll get the horns.

Smiley Happy

thanks. help me post the bid again.... that i am right now not able to place any new bid here... not sure when it will solve 😞

You'll need to follow the instructions you receive from Upwork customer support.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS