Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your account has been suspended.

er-rabla-karim
Karim E Member Since: Jun 30, 2016
1 of 9

Hello everybody, I hope you're all good 

.today I asked a person to send me money directly to my paypal account and I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THIS IS AGAINST UPWORK RULES,

this is the message that I received in my email : 

**edited for Community Guidelines**

please please please please can anyone help me find a solution, so that I can get my account back to normal state, i'm new here, that's why I don't know much about that.

ravi_iitian
Community Guru
Ravindra B Member Since: Sep 27, 2015
2 of 9

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Go ahead, reply to the notice, and confirm compliance to the policies of Upwork.

"Certa bonum certamen"
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3 of 9

Hi Karim, 

I had to edit your post as it was a violation of the Upwork Community Guidelines - posting email content, chat transcripts or other private communication.

As Ravindra has shared, kindly communicate to the team via the email you received to expedite lifting the suspension on your account. Please take note that accepting payment outside of the platform is a violation of the Upwork ToS. 

~ Avery
Upwork
er-rabla-karim
Karim E Member Since: Jun 30, 2016
4 of 9

please tell me what to write so the upwork team can remove the ban on me

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5 of 9

Please check the email sent to you by the team, Karim. The last paragraph should indicate the next steps you need to take for the suspension to be lifted. 

~ Avery
Upwork
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 9

@Karim E wrote:

please tell me what to write so the upwork team can remove the ban on me

It TELLS you what to write, does it not?

Respond and accept that you tried to defraud Upwork, apologize for attempting to defraud the company, thank them for giving you another chance, and promise not to do it again.

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
7 of 9

And whatever you do, don't try to do it again like the girl who was here yesterday and wanted her account back after getting permanently curb stomped from trying it a second time. 

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
8 of 9

@Jennifer M wrote:

And whatever you do, don't try to do it again like the girl who was here yesterday and wanted her account back after getting permanently curb stomped from trying it a second time. 

stupidity

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
9 of 9

Yeah, her entire story from the first time was on the forum and there was a long thread about it. But she had to do it again to pay medical bills. @@

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS