🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Your contract is on hold
Page options
darz2003
Community Member

Your contract is on hold

Hi, I have received an email from upwork telling me to hold on working on this contract. And I understand that the problem is on client's side. I have worked hard for this job, what if client did not resolve the issue, how can I get my payment?

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Darwin,

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. Please do not resume work with this client until the contract is active again. You can check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Please help me resolve this issue, client is asking me if we can end the contract, but I don't want my hardwork to be wasted. After all the revisions I made for this job, I really need to be paid.

Hi Darwin,

If there is a problem with your client’s Upwork account, your contract with them will be paused and you cannot continue to bill that client through Upwork until the issue is resolved. There are many possible reasons this could occur, although we can’t share the specifics regarding your client’s account due to privacy concerns. I did check the account and your client is already in correspondence with our team on their support ticket.

You may want to wait for the hold on the contract to be lifted before taking any action or doing any additional work on the contract.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members