🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Your contract is on hold
Page options
mdmutinda
Community Member

Your contract is on hold

Hello, 

I just received the following email on an hourly contract I worked on last week. 

What could be the issue? Does anyone know how long it can take to solve it?

Hi David,

We have noticed some possible issues with your contract ID # 27041726).
While we take a closer look, we will need to put your contract on hold temporarily.
Please hold off on working on this contract through Upwork until we give you the all clear. We know this hold is frustrating, but it is essential for the safety of your account and the marketplace. No action is required on your part right now and we will be in touch as soon as possible. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

David M wrote:

What could be the issue?

The issue is almost certainly that the client hasn't paid for last week's hours on Monday. 

David M wrote:

Does anyone know how long it can take to solve it?

It depends on how quickly the client pays... Between minutes and never, basically

When you worked last week, did you use the tracker and added meaningful work-memos and had good activity levels?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

David M wrote:

What could be the issue?

The issue is almost certainly that the client hasn't paid for last week's hours on Monday. 

David M wrote:

Does anyone know how long it can take to solve it?

It depends on how quickly the client pays... Between minutes and never, basically

When you worked last week, did you use the tracker and added meaningful work-memos and had good activity levels?

Okay.

Yes. I used the time tracker for this project the whole of last week. The same as the previous week had no issues last week.  

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members