🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Your financial account has been suspended...
Page options
envoys
Community Member

Your financial account has been suspended. To proceed, please contact Customer Support.

Hello, help please solve this: your financial account has been suspended. To proceed, please contact Customer Support.

144 REPLIES 144
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marat,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

As per Upwork's Policies this happens when you ask a client for payment outside of upwork or you add a payment method that is already being used in an any other upwork account .

Solutions - Contact upwork support as soon as possible and be honest about the situation .

Good Luck

envoys
Community Member

Thank you

e9a7e740
Community Member

Ok 

Hi Bojan,

I have the same issue but im doing it from my phone. I already contact support , I havent receive any reply from them. Can you please provide a solution to it

Thanks in advance

Hi Enrique,

I can confirm you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. I've followed up with the team directly, you should expect a reply soon.

~Andrea
Upwork
f6b113df
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I am also facing the same issue and the request has been raised with the team 4 days back. Also the account was suspended without any notification or follow up. This is delaying my payments and I am working with lot of unsurity related to payments. Could you please escalate it and get it checked.

Hi Mohammed,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your financial account. I see that you have already initiated a support ticket for the same inquiry. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I am facing the same issue. Nothing is helping esven customer support are not replying It has been more than 2 week

Hi Rishav,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have already submitted a ticket to the team. Please allow them time to review and update you on the same ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
npdatuin
Community Member

Hi Bojan, 

I am encountering the same issue. This is my only Upwork account and I definitely did not ask my client for payment outside of Upwork. 

I am encountering the same problem. Financial Account Suspended without any reason. 

Hi Nayo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello, I have the same issue, I noticed that many people are having the same issue, is this a kind of new error or new algorithm test? This is my request Id. Request #36761341

Hi Gustavo,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern as you mentioned. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
c3e9c10a
Community Member

Hey Luiggi

"URGENT"
My financial account has been suspended. Please help me to recover it.

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
c3e9c10a
Community Member

Hey Nikola,

It's been two weeks now and my account is still suspended. how much it will take to resolve this issue?

Hi Muhammad,

I am sorry to hear about the delay in resolving your concern. I can see that one of our team members is already assisting you via a support ticket. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork

My financial account was suspended with no warning today. I clicked Get Paid to withdraw funds and a prompt said that my financial account was suspended. I searched the possible reasons why my financial account could've been suspended. I checked if my Paypal account was used as a  payment method on any other Upwork account and that wasn't the case. I have never asked for payment from my client outside Upwork.  Is there any other possible reason this could have happened?

This is terrible

manpreetlombsar
Community Member

Your financial account has been suspended. To proceed, please contact Customer Support.

Hi,
Please help me,

I got this error from last week. I also raised a ticket against it, but I am still not getting any reply from the support team.

I am unable to get paid and even unable to purchase the connects. But I am able to bid on the job.

Please resolve my problem.

Thanks

raman16300
Community Member

Hello Upwork Team,

I am one of the top-rated freelancers at Upwork. I encountered an error when I attempted to withdraw funds. An error message appears: "Your financial account has been suspended. To proceed, please contact Customer Support."

Please help me out!

Thank you,
Raman Kumar

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Raman, 

It looks like you already have an open ticket for the same concern. The team handling your account concern will reach out to you through your support ticket to assist you further. You will be able to access your support ticket here. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Greetings, everyone!

I've been working on Upwork since 2018. I recently became one of the top-rated freelancers. I thought I should receive priority if any issues occurred. But I haven't heard from support.
In this case, I was working on the project as usual. I finished several projects and decided to withdraw money from my account to pay some of my bills. When I tried to withdraw money, I received the error message, "Your financial account has been suspended.". To proceed, please contact Customer Support." I have not yet received a single email concerning this issue.
For the same issue, I submitted ticket 35740621, but I have not received a response. I have active contracts with clients and am unsure whether to continue working or stop. I would appreciate it if Upwork could resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Raman K.

Hi Raman, 

I'm sorry to hear that your ticket has not been responded to. We are currently experiencing an unusually higher volume of requests hence the delay. I followed up with our team and they will reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Issue Resolved! Thank you Annie Jane B & the entire support team! I really appreciate all you do for me!

Regards
Raman

Raman,

Please reply bro, i have face a same problem, can you please connect me via whatsapp :  **Edited for Community Guidelines** here is my number

Hi Ankush,

I certainly understand why you want this issue resolved. I can see that you've reached out to our support team and a ticket has been set up with your concern. Please allow our team time to review your case and you should be getting an update here. Don't hesitate to communicate with them through that ticket if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
6d6d06ac
Community Member

but i think upwork employees are sleep for last few months, why people issue get not fixed at all.

Thanks Arjay for the reply.

Hi Annie, 

Can you please help me too? I get the same error whenever I try to withdraw. Appreciate your help.

Some client might have filed a dispute with you. 

Send a mail to the support team. It takes time (mine took 6 days to get a reply), but trust me, during that time, the support team is working behind the scene to resolve your issue.

Greetings, everyone!

I've been working on Upwork since 2018. I recently became one of the top-rated freelancers. I thought I should receive priority if any issues occurred. But I haven't heard from support.
In this case, I was working on the project as usual. I finished several projects and decided to withdraw money from my account to pay some of my bills. When I tried to withdraw money, I received the error message, "Your financial account has been suspended.". To proceed, please contact Customer Support." I have not yet received a single email concerning this issue.
For the same issue, I submitted ticket Request #35945763' but I have not received a response. I have active contracts with clients and am unsure whether to continue working or stop. I would appreciate it if Upwork could resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Hi Ankush,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. I have submitted a fellow up to the team handling your case and rest assured the team will address your concern via the ticket as soon as possible. You can check here or your email for updates and please don't hesitate to communicate if you need further assistance. 

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
6d6d06ac
Community Member

Thank you Arjay Sir

6d6d06ac
Community Member

i don't received any update, can you please fixed this issue ASAP, i need money. and i don't have buy a connect. my work is totally mashedup, not do any new bid or any new work, and the previous work is all done. now i am free for last 20 days.

reason is upwork.

aqib429
Community Member

hello mam

i got the same issue. can you resolve it for me as well.

With regards

Aqib

Hi Aqib,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
aqib429
Community Member

Hello Support,

i am using upwork direct connects to receiving payments from my account but today it says my account is suspend.

what is the issue i never violate upwork terms and conditions.

can you help me to recover it. i also post a ticket but you didnot respond me.

Help me i am too much worried about it.

Regards

Aqib

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members