cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your financial account has been suspended. To proceed, please contact Customer Support.

Highlighted
Mrs. P Member Since: Apr 12, 2017
1 of 18

Hello,

For last few day i see this pop-up on my upwork account "Financial transactions for [Account name] have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support." But i didn't get any mail from upwork to this issue and now i clcick on my account to get payment i see another pop-up is "Your financial account has been suspended. To proceed, please contact Customer Support." and now my live support is also closed. please guide me what can i do now i am really face so many problem for last 2 week. Please help me so we resolve this issue. also raise ticket on upwork support related to this issue waiting for reply.

Thanks in advance for help me.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Pramila

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 18

In your overview you say you've done 3000 hours on Upwork. Where? You've only been here since Aug 2016 and have done no hourly jobs.

Highlighted
3 of 18

Hello Jennifer,

For our fixed price project we work on 2-3 month on projects for last 1 year and i one day 1 work 8 hours and i 1 week we work 48hrs. Thants the reason i mention these 3000 hrs, so if i do job hourly only than i mention on 3000 hrs?
Not on fix?

Please tell me. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
4 of 18

lol I see what you're doing now. So if you work 50 hours on a $100 job then you are saying you worked 50 hours. lol nice

I also notice someone called you "Joshi." Why is that person calling you Joshi?

Highlighted
5 of 18

Hello jennifer,

So i change my overview now and set experince for 1 year with upwork, and he call me joshi because my surname is joshi. And can you reply my query why my financial account is suspended?

Thanks!!

Highlighted
Community Guru
6 of 18

oh I see. CS tells you what to do for the suspended account. I'm guessing it's gonna be an ID check.

Highlighted
7 of 18

Hello Jennifer,

I check my upwork account is work but my financial account is suspended so its id issue ?

Thanks!!!

Highlighted
Community Guru
8 of 18

You'll have to ask CS. They will tell you.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
9 of 18

Hi Mrs. P,

I'm sorry about the hold placed on your financial accounts. I do see our team advised you on the reasons for this action, both through the original notification tickets and the subsequent support requests you submitted. Please note that we don't have any other information we could share with you that wasn't already posted in your conversations and can't address account-specific issues in the Community. Please keep checking your open ticket for further updates and continue communicating with our team through that ticket.

Please also note that Freelancer profiles can be used solely by account owners and not by a different person or a team. I'll ask our team to follow up with you directly and clarify our ToS.

Highlighted
10 of 18

Hello Vladmir,

Thanks for update me ok i contact with upwork team on ticket can you tell me one thing why my onlince support is close because yesterday its working.

Waiting for your revert!!!!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS