🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Your financial account has been suspended due...
Page options
writingjuggler
Community Member

Your financial account has been suspended due to issues with payment methods on file.

Hi. I am getting a message tip on each page "Your financial account _______ has been suspended due to issues with payment methods on file. Please update payment methods to restore full functionality to your account."    I have added the payment method and also set it default still facing the same issue. Would you help?

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Marina,

I just checked your account but was not able to locate the problem you're referring to. Could you log out and log in again and let me know if you're still seeing the same message on your end? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

It took some time, but now it`s gone. I`ve added another account, but I don`t understand what was wrong with the previos one. Maybe you can help? 

Hi Marina,

Since private details are involved, we can't discuss this further in the Community here. Feel free to reach out to me via PM at any time and I would be more than happy to assist you.

Regarding the message, rest assured our team was able to verify your payment method and everything is working as designed now. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran

I have same issue on my account.

Can you please help me?

Hi Diego Alonso,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members