🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Your financial account has been suspended due...
Page options
klakovskiy
Community Member

Your financial account has been suspended due to issues with payment method on file.

Hi! I'm here seeking your assistance. I would like to know why is this still showing up on my Upwork account. It says here "Please update payment methods to restore full functionality to your account". I already removed my Payoneer account and added a new payment method. Please help me fix this. Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9
NikolaS

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and all limitations should now be removed from your account. Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
rmesoga
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Hope all is well. Same issue happened to my account. I already updated and tried to add another Billing method but it was not able to fix the problem.

Looking forward to your assistance.

Thank you!

Hi Robin,

I checked your account and I do not see any limitations on your account. Could you please log in and check again? 

~ Joanne
Upwork
sclai39
Community Member

Hi,

My account is getting -  has been suspended due to issues with payment methods on file. Please update payment methods to restore full functionality to your account. I have updated many times and still have issues. Please fix for me? Cheers.

Simon L

Hi Simon,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello. Can you please check my account, I have this same issue in my account. Thanks.

juandlopezr
Community Member

Hi, I have the same issue with my account, i tried changing the paymentm ethod and still no luck. Thank You!

njambimbugua
Community Member

Hello, Kindly help I am experiencing the same problem. I update my financial account a few days ago but not yet solved. 

Thank you in advance. 

Hi Hannah,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members