petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 14

@John David U wrote:

Your financial account is suspended

Why I'm suffering from this everytime I try to withdraw? Smiley Sad

Please help

It is because you can not withdraw while your account is suspended and need to resolve the suspension reason first.  

davidulangca
John David U Member Since: Oct 17, 2017
3 of 14

That's the problem I don't know what's the reason why I have that problem. I linked my paypal account it has no case or whatsoever. It has balance and receiving payments.

petra_r
Community Guru
4 of 14

@John David U wrote:

That's the problem I don't know what's the reason why I have that problem. I linked my paypal account it has no case or whatsoever. It has balance and receiving payments.

Do you also have a client account ( because you mention your PayPal account having a balance which would be completely irrelevant if all you wanted to do is withdraw your earnings?) If yes, is your PayPal account backed by a credit card? Do you owe Upwork or a freelancer money from your client account?  When you contacted Support, what did they say? Did you get a message telling you that your payment method could not be charged and that you should add a different payment method on the client side? What happened when you added a real, proper credit card as payment method to resolve whatever outstanding balance there may be?

davidulangca
5 of 14

I have paypal balance from other online clients paying me directly though paypal. I dont have credit card.

This is my first time doing freelance through upwork. Smiley Sad

petra_r
Community Guru
6 of 14

@John David U wrote:

I have paypal balance from other online clients paying me directly though paypal. I dont have credit card.

This is my first time doing freelance through upwork. Smiley Sad

So what does your PayPal balance have to do with either Upwork or your account suspension?

Do you or do you not have a client account on Upwork? ONLY then could there possibly be a connection. 

davidulangca
7 of 14

I dont have client account either Smiley Sad

davidulangca
8 of 14

also having this kind of problem

petra_r
Community Guru
9 of 14

@John David U wrote:

also having this kind of problem

Yes. We have established that Upwork have suspended your account and have asked you to check your emails and contact Support. What have Support told you when you contacted them?

So what does your PayPal balance have to do with either Upwork or your account suspension?

Do you or do you not have a client account on Upwork? ONLY then could there possibly be a connection. 

davidulangca
10 of 14

I dont have client account. I just do freelancing services.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS