cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your identity document did not pass our review.

Nikita P Member Since: Sep 25, 2015
1 of 5
The ID you submitted does not appear to be a valid identity document. You cannot submit a proposal at this time. Please contact support if you feel this is an error. Pelase check and Solve My Error ..
Community Guru
Scott E Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
2 of 5

What were you asked to submit, and what did you submit?

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 5

You'll have to do as you were asked: Contact Support so they can explain to you why thedocuments you submitted were not accepted as valid ID.

You can check yourself what documents are acceptable here: https://support.upwork.com/entries/23058042

Only you (and Upwork) know if what you submitted was one (or more) of the following:

"Acceptable documents include passport, national ID card (NIC/CNIC), driver's license, NBI Clearance (Philippines only), tax ID, voter ID, postal ID, or any other valid government-issued photo ID that meets the criteria above. Even when issued by a government agency, we cannot accept documents like student IDs, employee IDs, or library cards."

Community Guru
Daniel P Member Since: Aug 15, 2014
4 of 5

I agree with what others have said. We're going to need to know what kind of document you submitted to be able to answer why it wasn't accepted as a valid form of ID.

solehudin m Member Since: Oct 9, 2015
5 of 5

how to reupload id card?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS