cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your identity document did not pass our review.

Nikita P Member Since: Sep 25, 2015
1 of 8

Thanks Your Spport But I'm not show any links in the back of my valid ID submit Please help 

Community Guru
Scott E Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
2 of 8

This is more a 'you and support' kind of discussion, rather than 'you and the forums'. There's not much anyone can do from here. 

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
3 of 8

Nikita,

I'd offer to vouch for you, but I don't really know you, and even if I did, I don't think Upwork would accept that as valid ID.

I'd vouch for Scott if he would put his tuxedo back on.

Seriously, though, most of the active forum participants who regularly answer freelancers' questions have not even been through the identity verification process. These are questions not asked of most contractors, and we can offer little in the way of advice except to say: keep working with Customer Support and complying with their requests.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 8

Hi Nikita,

I have followed up with the team regarding your ID verification and they will review it once again. I would suggest you still submit a ticket about this issue.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
solehudin m Member Since: Oct 9, 2015
5 of 8

i get same issue, how to reupload id card?

6 of 8

Hi Solehudin,

I am going to send you a link in a private message here in the Community. Please use it to upload proper documents for verification. Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
solehudin m Member Since: Oct 9, 2015
7 of 8

Hi Valeria,

in my private message, i'm not receive link for reupload id card. it just text, please send me link again...i'm very need it

thank you before for your help

8 of 8

Sorry about that, Solehudin.

Please, check your private messages  for a new message from me.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS