🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Your monthly renewal is currently being proce...
Page options
rudolf_sarah
Community Member

Your monthly renewal is currently being processed. Please check back in a few hours.

I have been getting the message above for 8 hours now. I cannot send any proposals like this, that is a whole work day wasted. Why does this take so long and how much longer do I need to wait? 

7 REPLIES 7
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sarah, 

Upon checking your billing cycle, your connects should be credited on the 21st of every month (UTC timezone). This should be credited within 24-hours of the first day of your billing cycle. If this doesn't happen automatically, you can come back here and our team will assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Your monthly renewal is currently being processed. Please check back in a few hours.

i am also getting same isuue. Would you please help on that?

Hi Chaitanya,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
instagram_boy
Community Member

I am also facing the same issue when I try to Subscribe pro plan. 

Hi Ahmad,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still experiencing the same issue? If you are still unable to purchase Membership Plus plan please send us a screenshot of the error message you receive so that we can assist you accordingly. Thank you.

~ Nikola
Upwork
arefe
Community Member

I also get the same message informs Your monthly renewal is currently being processed. Please check back in a few hours. and unable to upgrade the membership. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chaklader Asfak,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths