🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Trouble with upgrading membership
Page options
codefusious
Community Member

Your monthly renewal is currently being processed. Please check back in a few hours.

Trying to upgrade membership to plus. Keep getting this error.

10 REPLIES 10
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Scott, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will look into this, and get in touch with you to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, I have such issue too. Can somebody help me?

06e05f8c
Community Member

I am new and I cannot upgrade my membership for the first time

I get this message:

"Your monthly renewal is currently being processed. Please check back in a few hours."

I do not have a monthly renewal, I signed up last week

How do I fix this

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Phil, 

This is working as designed. Upgrading your membership changes when your Connects renew, and this refers to your 'monthly renewal.'

~ Avery
Upwork
06e05f8c
Community Member

Hi,

I do not understand what you mean.

I have never been a freelancer plus member and would like to upgrade to it for the first time but the system is not letting me because it displays this

There is not 'connects renew' for me because I have never had freelancer plus membership connect points to use.

- Your monthly renewal is currently being processed. Please check back in a few hours. -

Are you saying I can never become a freelancer plus member?

Thanks.

Hi Phil,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with your membership plan. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I have error when trying to upgrade my account to Plus
"Your monthly renewal is currently being processed. Please check back in a few hours."
I have this error for 10 hours. I can't upgrade my account to Plus??

Hi Roman,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further upgrading to our Plus membership plan. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

i cant upgrade to freelancer plus. How long it takes to activate?

Hi Vignesh,

Are you receiving any errors on your end? If yes, please share the error message you`re receiving on your end. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths