🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Your monthly renewal is currently being p...
Page options
magicmotion
Community Member

Your monthly renewal is currently being processed. Please check back in a few hours.

I get this when trying to upgrade my account. It has been a few hours, and nothing has happened. I've used my upwork balance to upgrade but my membership level is not changed. What gives?

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kamran,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to upgrade your membership plan? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for your reply. I did but still showing same thing, not solved. There is any way to contact with customer support?

Hi Kamran,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your membership plan. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks!

Hello

I'm getting this when trying to upgrade my membership plan! Can anyone please help how to solve this and upgrade membership plan ?

Thank you.

Hi Asad,

Please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to update your membership plan. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Your monthly renewal is currently being processed. Please check back in a few hours.

Hi Taras,

Please allow more time for our team to follow up on your support ticket. I already followed up with the team and you can expect an update very soon.

As a gentle reminder, please avoid creating duplicate posts for the same concern as it's a violation of our Community Guidelines.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Okey Thanky

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths