🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Your monthly renewal is currently being p...
Page options
0cf8c124
Community Member

Your monthly renewal is currently being processed. Please check back in a few hours.

Your monthly renewal is currently being processed. Please check back in a few hours.
12 REPLIES 12
0cf8c124
Community Member

I can't pay for the agency plus, what should I do?
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Moses,

Upon checking your billing cycle, your connects should be credited on the 11th of every month (UTC timezone). This should be credited within 24-hours of the first day of your billing cycle. If this doesn't happen automatically, you can come back here and our team will assist you further. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I understand correctly, my payment is processed within 24 hours and then the money will be automatically debited and the agency plus is activated?

Hi Moses,

I'm not quite sure what you mean. I checked and there are no recent payments made under your account. Could you please send us more information about your question? Are you referring to another account? 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Yes, this is my friend's account, he can't pay for the wrath plus 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Moses,

I checked and it looks like you already chatted with our support team on this ticket and they assisted you further with the concern. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have the same problem, I have already tried to clean cookies and the cache does not help anything

Hi Taras,

Could you please provide more information about the problem you're experiencing so that we can assist you accordingly?

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
bishwos
Community Member

I have the same issue. I am trying to upgrade to Freelancer Plus membership but it keeps saying, "

Your monthly renewal is currently being processed. Please check back in a few hours.".
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Bishwo,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in via another browser to upgrade your membership plan? If you`re still experiencing any problems on your end, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your suggestion. But it now shows a different error "There was a problem with your request. Please try again in a few minutes.". Please advice.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bishwo,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths