cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your monthly renewal is currently being processed. Please check back in a few hours.

0cf8c124
Moses K Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
1 of 13
Your monthly renewal is currently being processed. Please check back in a few hours.
0cf8c124
2 of 13
I can't pay for the agency plus, what should I do?
djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3 of 13

Hi Moses,

Upon checking your billing cycle, your connects should be credited on the 11th of every month (UTC timezone). This should be credited within 24-hours of the first day of your billing cycle. If this doesn't happen automatically, you can come back here and our team will assist you further. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
0cf8c124
4 of 13

I understand correctly, my payment is processed within 24 hours and then the money will be automatically debited and the agency plus is activated?

djondinium
Community Manager
5 of 13

Hi Moses,

I'm not quite sure what you mean. I checked and there are no recent payments made under your account. Could you please send us more information about your question? Are you referring to another account? 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
0cf8c124
6 of 13

Yes, this is my friend's account, he can't pay for the wrath plus 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

djondinium
Community Manager
7 of 13

Hi Moses,

I checked and it looks like you already chatted with our support team on this ticket and they assisted you further with the concern. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
t_vasilechko
Taras V Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
8 of 13

I have the same problem, I have already tried to clean cookies and the cache does not help anything

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
9 of 13

Hi Taras,

Could you please provide more information about the problem you're experiencing so that we can assist you accordingly?

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
bishwos
Bishwo S Member Since: Sep 11, 2019
10 of 13

I have the same issue. I am trying to upgrade to Freelancer Plus membership but it keeps saying, "

Your monthly renewal is currently being processed. Please check back in a few hours.".
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS