cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your name change request is under review

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
11 of 24

Hi Sumeet,

Once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results, thank you.

Untitled
Sumeet K Member Since: May 5, 2019
12 of 24
Please check my previous attach document
At approve today its request
JIAUL I Member Since: Mar 13, 2016
13 of 24

I created my account on 2015  and in this week i have complete 100% of my profile and I have try to changed my name "JIAUL ISLAM" to "Jiaul Islam" the system show me the message 

Your name change request is under review. Your request will be processed within 48 hours. Please review identity policy

after more than 3 days the name still not changed 

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
14 of 24

Hi JIAUL,

Thanks for following instructions our team shared with you on Saturday. Your request is still within the 48 hour window and our team will follow up with you soon.

Eduardo M Member Since: Sep 6, 2016
15 of 24

Hello Valeria and Vladimir. Just as others in this forum, I have just changed my name from Eduardo Menendez to Octavio Eduardo Menendez Ibarra. The main reason is for the user name to match EXACTLY the bank account's name. I don't want to have any trouble at the time of getting paid.

My question is: with my name "under review" can I still bid on jobs? Will my bids be visible to employers?

Thanks for your help

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
16 of 24

Hi Eduardo, 

You should still be able to bid for jobs while waiting for your name-change request to be approved. 

-Avery
Untitled
17 of 24

Thanks a lot Avery, you're absolutely right. Proof that my account is working is I got an interview invitation over the weekend. 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
18 of 24

Octavio Eduardo,

It looks like your name change request has already been approved. I refreshed your profile to make sure the updated name shows. Let us know if you have any further issues.

~ Valeria
Untitled
19 of 24

Thanks Valeria

Hunny S Member Since: Jun 5, 2016
20 of 24

I created my account on 2015  and in this week i changed my name the system show me the message 

Your name change request is under review. Your request will be processed within 48 hours. Please review identity policy

after more than 3 days the name still not changed

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS