Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: connect purchase issue

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
281 of 3,036

Hi Camea,

I checked this for you from our end and was not able to replicate the issue you are experiencing.

Please try to clear your cache and cookies and also try using another browser. Let us know if the issue persists and if you're seeing an error message send us some screenshots and we will be happy to help you further!

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Lisa M Member Since: Nov 13, 2019
282 of 3,036

I joined Upwork a few days ago and have tried several times to add more Connects. Each time, after inputting my credit card info, a white box pops up and nothing else. I have cleared cache and cookies, tried using both Google Chrome and MS Edge as well as different credit cards. Unsure what else I can do on my end. Thank you.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
283 of 3,036

Hi Lisa, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
284 of 3,036

Hi Camea,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ahsaas L Member Since: Jun 20, 2019
285 of 3,036

I have verified PayPal account but when I'm trying to add it billing method it takes me to PayPal page to add card details after adding that when I click add button page didn't load and remain on same page

Highlighted
286 of 3,036

Hi Ahsaas,

May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Additionally: Please refer to this help article on PayPal's site for more information on how to verify your PayPal account. Feel free to reach out to PayPal support team if you need any assistance as well.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Melissa M Member Since: Jul 24, 2019
287 of 3,036

I am unable to purchase connects, after entering my payment method, I get a white screen (see below). 

whitescreen.png

Highlighted
288 of 3,036

Hi Melissa,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to see the billing methods available to you here? To learn more about acceptable billing methods for purchasing connects please read this help article.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Neha K Member Since: Jul 25, 2019
289 of 3,036

hi I am new to this portal and system is not allowing me to purchase connects. I have debit card which is not being accepted and credit card borrow from friend is also not getting accepted. message "Your payment was declined" Please help in this matter

Highlighted
290 of 3,036

Thank you for reaching out to us, Neha.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method concern.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS