cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't Add payoneer master card, how could i pay 15$ to upgrade Freelancer membership?

Highlighted
Parvez A Member Since: Jul 18, 2019
291 of 3,021

Hello guys,

I read few articles and noted that i can't not add payoneer as billing method. But the problem is: without upgrade to freelancer membership plus packages, i can't allow to apply any jobs due to insufficient connects. That means, no bids, no connects, no works Smiley Sad

i have no credit card (not possible because of sudent), paypal doesn't support in our country, and no option lefts to purchase this package. Zero balance in my upwork account. Only i have payoneer card. 

Guys, how can i solve this issue? Otherwise i've to say: good bye upwork !

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
292 of 3,021

Thank you for reaching out to us, Parvez.

Payoneer card can be used for purchasing connects. To learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying connects please read this help article. To see the options available to you, click here.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Abby Gail R Member Since: Jul 14, 2019
293 of 3,021

Hi I was trying to buy connects. But its not going through. I know that I still have balance on my account. It doesn't show any Error message. Its just not pushing though. Please help me. Attached is a screenshot of my webpage in upwork.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
294 of 3,021

Hi Abby, 

Could you please try clearing your cookies, or using a different browser to see if the issue persists? Let us know if it does and our team will assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Talha A Member Since: Apr 18, 2019
295 of 3,021

I have added Billing Method to buy connects, but i am unable to buy connects because every time it says "Payment was declined". I am using VISA Debit Card. As i have searched i have found that may be my VISA card may need to be verified by Upwork, but i am unable to find any way to Verify it too. I need help on this issue,

Thankyou

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
296 of 3,021

Hi Talha,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Gerose B Member Since: Nov 2, 2019
297 of 3,021

Hi! 

My payment was declined using my mastercard. Can you tell me what is wrong, is it my card? Thank you!

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
298 of 3,021

Hi Gerose,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Tricia Santiago C Member Since: Jan 6, 2020
299 of 3,021

My payment was also declined using my mastercard. Can you tell me what is wrong, is it my card? Thank you!

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
300 of 3,021

Hi Tricia, 

I can confirm that your bank declined this transaction. Please reach out directly to your bank account for more information about this transaction. 

In the meantime, you can add another billing method so that you can purchase Connects for your account.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS