Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to buy connects

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
331 of 4,271

Hi Melissa,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to see the billing methods available to you here? To learn more about acceptable billing methods for purchasing connects please read this help article.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
nehakamboj2506
Neha K Member Since: Jul 25, 2019
332 of 4,271

hi I am new to this portal and system is not allowing me to purchase connects. I have debit card which is not being accepted and credit card borrow from friend is also not getting accepted. message "Your payment was declined" Please help in this matter

bstojadinovic
333 of 4,271

Thank you for reaching out to us, Neha.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method concern.

~ Bojan
Upwork
realprince
Parvez A Member Since: Jul 18, 2019
334 of 4,271

Hello guys,

I read few articles and noted that i can't not add payoneer as billing method. But the problem is: without upgrade to freelancer membership plus packages, i can't allow to apply any jobs due to insufficient connects. That means, no bids, no connects, no works Smiley Sad

i have no credit card (not possible because of sudent), paypal doesn't support in our country, and no option lefts to purchase this package. Zero balance in my upwork account. Only i have payoneer card. 

Guys, how can i solve this issue? Otherwise i've to say: good bye upwork !

bstojadinovic
335 of 4,271

Thank you for reaching out to us, Parvez.

Payoneer card can be used for purchasing connects. To learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying connects please read this help article. To see the options available to you, click here.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
abby_gail-royo
Abby Gail R Member Since: Jul 14, 2019
336 of 4,271

Hi I was trying to buy connects. But its not going through. I know that I still have balance on my account. It doesn't show any Error message. Its just not pushing though. Please help me. Attached is a screenshot of my webpage in upwork.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
337 of 4,271

Hi Abby, 

Could you please try clearing your cookies, or using a different browser to see if the issue persists? Let us know if it does and our team will assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
vandanakoundal
Vandana K Member Since: Dec 8, 2019
338 of 4,271

I am unable to buy connects with my master card, they kept showing a try alternative method to buy also showing the same error with Paypal.

ashish_dhabale
Ashish D Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
339 of 4,271
Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
340 of 4,271

Hi Vandana,

I checked and it looks like the transaction is being declined. I suggest that you check with your bank for more information on why that is happening as they should be able to help you out. Regarding PayPal, please retry the transaction using an alternative payment method from your PayPal wallet. In the meantime, you can check this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods for purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS