cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Credit Card Disapproved

Highlighted
Muhammad A Member Since: Jul 26, 2019
381 of 3,036

Hi! I am facing an issue from somedays that my credit card is being disapproved when i used to purchased connects. I have confirmed that my international transaction has turn on. So, I think payment gateway has an issue with my account. I need to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Regards,

Muhammad Ajmal

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
382 of 3,036

Hi Muhammad,

Looks like you removed your billing method. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to re-add your billing method and purchase connects using it.

Let us know if the issue persists

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Deep K Member Since: Jan 25, 2019
383 of 3,036

I have tried to buy connects and I got this message "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternative payment method or retry again later" 

I have tried 12 times but I got the everytime same message.
I have tried PayPal also but the same thing. Still, Upwork payment methods showing me the same message.

What should I do now? how to pay for connects? is there any other way to buy more?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
384 of 3,036

Hi Deep,

One of our team members will reach out to you via support ticket and assist directly in adding a payment method and purchasing connects. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Nermeen G Member Since: Sep 6, 2019
385 of 3,036

Hello,

I have the same problem.I tried several times to buy connects but evreytime this messege appear

"Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later."

I can't either buy connects or even upgrade my memership.what can I do?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
386 of 3,036

Hi Nermeen,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Saji K Member Since: Apr 15, 2020
387 of 3,036

I am a verified user and I am having this issue "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later" while buying connects . I used different browsers, cleared cache and other things mentioned but also the same is happening. I tried using different card methods and also the same problem persist. I went to the bank to check if there is any fault but they said there is nothing wrong in here. I also tried paypal also but then the problem is existing. Please do find a solution for it as I am depended on this online job. 

"

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
388 of 3,036

Hi Saji,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your payment method. You can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Erhabor O Member Since: Mar 10, 2020
389 of 3,036
I have tried countless times to purchase connect/membership plus but every time I enter my card details and click on purchase it just goes blank. Please how do I rectify this.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
390 of 3,036

Hi Erhabor,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS