Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to purchase connects

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
2541 of 2,976

Hi Abid,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Ramesh S Member Since: Jun 26, 2020
2542 of 2,976
Hello,

My bank has activated International purchase or recurring transaction in my debit card.

Still I am unable to buy connects.

Please suggest.
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2543 of 2,976

Hi Ramesh,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Asad A Member Since: Aug 30, 2020
2544 of 2,976

My card details are shown as incorret. However, I have been charged twic by upwork after attaching my bank details.

Highlighted
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
2545 of 2,976

Hi Asad,

To better understand. Do you need to have your payment details updated? If not, can you please give me more details on what seems to be the issue. I'd be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Highlighted
Asad A Member Since: Aug 30, 2020
2546 of 2,976
I want to buy Connects so I attached my Debit card. Upwork showed that my
card number is invalid however, I was charged 1 or 2 dollars by upwork. It
still shows that my card number is invalid.
Highlighted
2547 of 2,976

Hi Asad,

Thanks for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Moad B Member Since: Oct 8, 2018
2548 of 2,976

Hello all,

I've been trying to buy connects for the past 2 days via paypal and i recieve the same message **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I've checked all the old topics about this and i verified my paypal account, everything is set correctly but it doesn't work.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
2549 of 2,976

Hi Moad,

Please check your PayPal account and the preferred payment methods you have set in your Wallet. You may also contact PayPal customer support to check if your account is set up correctly. Feel free to check the options available to you and learn more about acceptable billing methods.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ali A Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
2550 of 2,976

Hello,
I am trying to purchase connects through my mastercard debit card but I am getting the message, "payment not processed" I contacted my bank and they said everything is fine at their end, check with upwork. Screenshot I am getting is attached. Please help on this asap. Thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS