cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again la

Highlighted
Abhijit M Member Since: Oct 11, 2017
41 of 1,099
Hello air i am also facing same problem from last 5-6 days can you please solve my problem
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
42 of 1,099

Hi Abhijit,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Nisarg S Member Since: Jul 27, 2018
43 of 1,099

I am also facing the same problem. I cannot buy connects despite of many attempts. I have also tried clearing my browser's caches and cookies. Please help!

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
44 of 1,099

Hi Nisarg,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined or try adding a new billing method. Check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods for purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Abhijit M Member Since: Oct 11, 2017
45 of 1,099
Hey your problem solves or not cause i am facing the same peoblem please let me know
Subhan S Member Since: Jul 15, 2019
46 of 1,099

Facing Issue while buying connects through by Visa Card. Kindly resolve he issue

I try again with using different Browser and clear cookies and all that. Still facing the same issue.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
47 of 1,099

Hi Subhan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing more connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Dhiren B Member Since: Mar 18, 2018
48 of 1,099

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later. Please help me how its solve 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
49 of 1,099

Hi Dhiren,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Dhiren B Member Since: Mar 18, 2018
50 of 1,099

sir same issue ...how can slove it 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS