cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i use other person's MasterCard to buy connects?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
121 of 1,132

Hi Prashant,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your membership plan. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Syed M Member Since: Aug 8, 2019
122 of 1,132

I face a problem with the billing method and can not take the paid membership for a month, Anyone, please help me to solve this problem.

I attached the screenshot below.

Highlighted
123 of 1,132

Hi Syed,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further with upgrading your membership. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Shahid A Member Since: Jun 17, 2019
124 of 1,132

Hi,
I've attached UBL MasterCard as a payment gatway but upwork receiving a decline code from the bank "Transaction not permitted to issuer/cardholder". In such cases the card owner needs to contact their bank to find out why the transaction is being declined.

UBL customer support says your card session is activated and okay but state bank of pakistan do not allow few sites for online transactions.

Please I would like to confirm the alternate payment method to buy connects.

Thank you!

Highlighted
125 of 1,132

Hi Shahid,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Subhan S Member Since: Jul 15, 2019
126 of 1,132

Hi Goran,

i,m am faceing same issue plz help me.

Highlighted
127 of 1,132

Hi Subhan,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Gunjan B Member Since: Jun 25, 2019
128 of 1,132

I have saved my billing method of debit card and am trying to buy the connects in order to sumbit the proposal. But the message shows "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank."  I am using this debit card and it is working, even I do have balance in bank account. For another visa card I am getting message as

"Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.". Please guide me further.
Highlighted
129 of 1,132

Hi Gunjan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Mungurul A Member Since: Jul 21, 2019
130 of 1,132

Hello dear community.

I don't have Payoneer or Other MasterCards. My account balance is insufficient. How can i buy connects? Can i use other person's Payoneer account to buy connects if i pay him personally? Please give a solution. Thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS