Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to buy connects

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
161 of 1,594

Hi Ravi,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you furthe. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ajaykumar R Member Since: Aug 22, 2019
162 of 1,594

I have an active payment method and also membership plan ,Still i cant buy connects can someone help me. I am getting a ""Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later."" error. Thank you. i have updated my primary payment method. but it isnt showing.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
163 of 1,594

Hi Ajaykumar,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Md Tamjid H Member Since: Aug 24, 2019
164 of 1,594

Hello,

I am unable to buy new connects usiny my Mastercard. The card is active  and have enough amount in balance. It shows the following error everytime I try:-

"Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later."
How do I solve this?

Thanks.
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
165 of 1,594

Hi Md,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Arslan A Member Since: Apr 2, 2017
166 of 1,594

Hey,

I am new on Upwork. I want to upgrade to Plus Account as i am new and does not have any balance, so wanted to add a billing method to purchase connects. I unable to add my DEBIT CARD as billing method. Does Upwork only accept CREDIT CARDS? or a debit card is also acceptable? can i use my SKRILL account as billing method? as Paypal is not active in my country. Please suggest what to do i need more connects to get a job on upwork. Help needed.

Thanks,

Arslan

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
167 of 1,594

Hi Arslan,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

To learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships please read this help article.

Let us know if the issue persists. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mahwish A Member Since: Aug 16, 2019
168 of 1,594
Hello,
I cannot buy connect with my master card. Evry time i make purchase it fails. Please help me regarding this issue.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
169 of 1,594

Hi Mahwish,

Unfortunately, it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please double check with your bank about this or add another billing method.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Inderjit S Member Since: Sep 18, 2016
170 of 1,594

i tried to add billing method ,but unfortunately not able to add 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS