cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again la

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
191 of 2,989

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jayson R Member Since: Jan 8, 2020
192 of 2,989

Im having the same issue please help me Dx

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
193 of 2,989

Hi Jayson, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with our concern.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Juan Gabriel J Member Since: Jan 7, 2020
194 of 2,989
I'm experiencing the same problem. Please fix this.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
195 of 2,989

Hi Juan Gabriel,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
R A Member Since: Sep 20, 2019
196 of 2,989

i have tried too much times but no solution. your team member also siad the same procedure to solving this issue again and again ,but no proper responce.

please help me to solving.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
197 of 2,989

Hi R A,

I'm sorry to hear that you are still having trouble with your payment method. I checked your account and see that our team already reached out to you and provided steps on how to resolve this issue. I have followed up with the team and they will reach out to you directly on the same ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Adnan M Member Since: Nov 10, 2019
198 of 2,989

Hello there,

I get the error "Your payment could not be processed" every time I try to buy connects from my agency as well as my individual account. I contacted my bank and they say everything is OK from their side, the payment got rejected from merchent side (that is upwork in this case). I was able to get agency membership account payment processed from the very same Visa card. I don't know what is the issue here. I need help with this matter asap. I would very much appreciate that. Thanks.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
199 of 2,989

Hi Adnan,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket, thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Abhishek V Member Since: Jan 17, 2020
200 of 2,989

Hi, I'm facing the same issue. I'm unable to purchase connects using my Master card and PayPal. I've already talked to my bank and they said it's all fine from their end. I'm having trouble raising a ticket for the same. Any help would be very much appreciated. I'm new to upwork and have no connects left so kind of frustrated.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS