cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again la

Abhishek V Member Since: Jan 17, 2020
31 of 769

Hi, I'm facing the same issue. I'm unable to purchase connects using my Master card and PayPal. I've already talked to my bank and they said it's all fine from their end. I'm having trouble raising a ticket for the same. Any help would be very much appreciated. I'm new to upwork and have no connects left so kind of frustrated.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
32 of 769

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Subhan S Member Since: Jul 15, 2019
33 of 769

Facing Issue while buying connects through by Visa Card. Kindly resolve he issue

I try again with using different Browser and clear cookies and all that. Still facing the same issue.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
34 of 769

Hi Subhan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing more connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Dhiren B Member Since: Mar 18, 2018
35 of 769

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later. Please help me how its solve 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
36 of 769

Hi Dhiren,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Dhiren B Member Since: Mar 18, 2018
37 of 769

sir same issue ...how can slove it 

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
38 of 769

Hi Dhiren,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Sheeraz A Member Since: Nov 7, 2019
39 of 769

i am having the same issue . "your payment could not processed". how i can solve this. 

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
40 of 769

Hi Sheeraz,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS