🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Your payment could not be processed. Plea...
Page options
samiemalick
Community Member

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Facing Issue while buying connects through by Visa Card. Kindly resolve he issue

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. In general, these issues occur when the transactions you’re attempting on your card keep being declined by the bank. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

If you’re still experiencing issues after checking with your bank, a quick way to contact our support team is by clicking the "Get Support" button that is shown on this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can select "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

4,439 REPLIES 4,439

Hi Nirav,

Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place so that our team can assist you more effectively. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

same issue with master card. I am not able to buy the connects

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Im having the same issue please help me Dx

Hi Jayson, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with our concern.

~ Avery
Upwork

I'm experiencing the same problem. Please fix this.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Juan Gabriel,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

i have tried too much times but no solution. your team member also siad the same procedure to solving this issue again and again ,but no proper responce.

please help me to solving.

Hi R A,

I'm sorry to hear that you are still having trouble with your payment method. I checked your account and see that our team already reached out to you and provided steps on how to resolve this issue. I have followed up with the team and they will reach out to you directly on the same ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello there,

I get the error "Your payment could not be processed" every time I try to buy connects from my agency as well as my individual account. I contacted my bank and they say everything is OK from their side, the payment got rejected from merchent side (that is upwork in this case). I was able to get agency membership account payment processed from the very same Visa card. I don't know what is the issue here. I need help with this matter asap. I would very much appreciate that. Thanks.

Hi Adnan,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket, thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, I'm facing the same issue. I'm unable to purchase connects using my Master card and PayPal. I've already talked to my bank and they said it's all fine from their end. I'm having trouble raising a ticket for the same. Any help would be very much appreciated. I'm new to upwork and have no connects left so kind of frustrated.

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello air i am also facing same problem from last 5-6 days can you please solve my problem

Hi Abhijit,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
nisarg21
Community Member

I am also facing the same problem. I cannot buy connects despite of many attempts. I have also tried clearing my browser's caches and cookies. Please help!

Hi Nisarg,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined or try adding a new billing method. Check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods for purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
jaylitiqs
Community Member

Hi, I have been using my debit card to buy connects before yesterdat and it was working fine. Since tomorrow, it is not  able to make payments. I have tried removing and then adding my payment method, still not working. I have tried clearing cache and a different browser. Also contected my issuing bank, no issues from there. I have tried every possible method. 

Please help here!

Thanks

Hi friend,
1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.
2.Try an alternate payment method.
3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope this will be helpful.
Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hafiza, 

I looked into this further and can confirm that your bank declined the transactions. Kindly contact your bank directly for more information regarding your concern. 

In the meantime, feel free to add a different billing methods to be able to purchase connects for your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi friend,
1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.
jaylitiqs
Community Member

Hi,

I am trying to add another card but I have reached my limit. can you please
help me resolve this asap.

I really need to buy connects, please help,

[image: image.png]

Hi Hafiza,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi

I Facing same Issue while buying connects through by Visa Card, I try to buying last four months and i contact my bank this is not bank issue i was check all. 

Change Browsr, change laptop but i still face this problem.

Kindly resolve my issue.

Hi Syed Ali,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
abec3a33
Community Member

I am also not able to add connects.

I tried twice the whole transaction process but connects didn't added to my account.

Hi Alex,

Are you receiving any errors on your end? If yes, could you please share the text of the error you`re receiving? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

No I am not receiving any error, after entering the OTP, connects adding page re-opens.

Hi Alex,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to purchase more connects. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey your problem solves or not cause i am facing the same peoblem please let me know

Facing Issue while buying connects through by Visa Card. Kindly resolve he issue

I try again with using different Browser and clear cookies and all that. Still facing the same issue.

Hi Subhan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing more connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later. Please help me how its solve 

Hi Dhiren,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

sir same issue ...how can slove it 

Hi Dhiren,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

i am having the same issue . "your payment could not processed". how i can solve this. 

Hi Sheeraz,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I'm also facing the same issue, same error mesage. Can't purchase connects, can't continue working through Upwork.

rlsmith68
Community Member

I have tried three times to pay for connects.  Nothing has been taken from my bank account. After entering the information the screen says "Add a Method of Payment" and nothing else can be done but to click on the "X" and be returned to the previous screen. I want to submit a proposal and I see no way to talk to a human being quickly.  Also, I do not have a Promo Code to add.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths