cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: billin information

Highlighted
Samiullah S Member Since: Apr 17, 2019
1 of 1,079

Facing Issue while buying connects through by Visa Card. Kindly resolve he issue

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 1,079

Hi Samiullah,

Looks like you just recently added your billing method. Please double check with your bank about this. Afterwards, please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
3 of 1,079

I try again with using different Browser and clear cookies and all that. Still facing the same issue. Can't able to buy my connects till now. Kindly resolve the issue for this problem.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 1,079

I'm sorry to hear that issue persists, Samiullah. 

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
5 of 1,079
Didn’t get a good response from Contact support. They just give me a normal common response.
Done everything from my side. Either confirm from the bank to clear all the browser history but can’t able to solve this problem.
I have to buy connects to work more on upwork but don’t know what i should do now
Highlighted
Noman I Member Since: Jul 4, 2019
6 of 1,079

i am having the same problem

Highlighted
7 of 1,079

upwork unable to authorize my debit card

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 1,079

Hi Noman,

I checked your account but I was not able to locate any billing methods. I can see that you`ve only added one payment method. Please keep in mind that once you add a payment method it can take up to 3 days for the verification to be completed. 
If you still need help with adding a billing method, let me know and our team will reach out to you via ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
9 of 1,079

sorry sir i am still having the problem I am saying when i try to add billing method the payment method not the get paid.It says we cannot authorize your card but my card is okay everything is okay from my side and from bank Please help me 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
10 of 1,079

Hi Noman,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS