Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: billin information

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
191 of 4,177

Hi Tameemahmad,

Yes, of course, one of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
robinson_tijo
Tijo R Member Since: May 6, 2020
192 of 4,177

Hi, im also facing the same issue, cannot buy connects using my debit card, says choose alternate payment option or try again. I tried several times. Please kindly help resolve the issue.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
193 of 4,177

Hi Tijo,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
themiyansl
Themiya N Member Since: May 29, 2018
194 of 4,177

Hello,

Im also having the same issue. I have added a VISA, and tried purchsing more connects, but payment was declined. Could you please look into this.

Thank you!

bstojadinovic
195 of 4,177

Hi Themiya,

Unfortunately, it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please make sure your card is set up to make international payments and has sufficient funds on it to complete the payment.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
geying71
Ying G Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
196 of 4,177

Hi, I can't buy connects, I have tried many times, why?  I have no payment card, so I can only pay by paypal and my paypal account has been verified. Please help me solve the problem as soon as possible. Thank you very much!!

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
197 of 4,177

Hi Ying,

I have checked your account and see that the transaction was declined by PayPal. Could you please retry the transaction using an alternative payment method from your PayPal wallet?

To check which payment source failed on your PayPal account, follow these steps:

-Go to the "Payments" tab and click on "Manage automatic payments."

-Click on the billing agreement associated with "Upwork Escrow Inc."

-Scroll to the bottom of the page and check what funding source is your backup.

-Update the backup source to a valid payment method and re-attempt the payment.

If the transaction fails again, the next step is to contact PayPal directly. Specifically, you will want to speak to a PayPal Tier 2 agent and ask why your transaction to Upwork was declined. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
zafar_iqbal170
Zafar I Member Since: Nov 24, 2019
198 of 4,177

Facing Issue while buying connects through by Visa Card. Kindly resolve he issue. i want to buy the connects 

bstojadinovic
199 of 4,177

Thank you for reaching out to us, Adnan and Zafar.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with your concerns.

~ Bojan
Untitled
j_perez_valencia
Julian Esteban P Member Since: Mar 23, 2020
200 of 4,177

I have some problems in buying connects. I connected my credit card as a billing method and my bank customer representative approved it. But it is saying declined yet. Let me know how I can fix this problem.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS