cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't buy Connects

Highlighted
Shehzer K Member Since: May 20, 2019
1321 of 2,848
I live in Pakistan and I own a debit card of Allied bank. I want to buy connects and change my membership plan but the payment is declined everytime i try to make a transaction. Please help me with this as i have used up all of the previous connects and now I have 0 connects
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1322 of 2,848

Hi Shehzer,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined or try adding a new billing method. Check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods for purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Shehzer K Member Since: May 20, 2019
1323 of 2,848
Hey,
Currently I only have one debit card and one of my friends is using the
same card and it is working. I want to know what should I do

Regards
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1324 of 2,848

Hi Shehzer,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad A Member Since: Sep 6, 2019
1325 of 2,848

I want to buy connects each time the transaction is denied with the message, "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later". I try this many times and dont have any other account. How can I know what is the exact problem.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1326 of 2,848

Hi Muhammad,

I checked your account and can confirm that the bank declined this transaction. For more information, please contact the local bank directly. Check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods for purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Raymund M Member Since: Mar 21, 2020
1327 of 2,848

How to buy connects?I tried to used my Debit card but error encountered, display was conntact my Bank?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1328 of 2,848

Hi Raymund,

One of our Customer Support agents will reach out to you as well and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Bhumik K Member Since: Nov 3, 2017
1329 of 2,848

Hello,

I want to buy connects but i am not able to pay for it either via a verified paypal account or a debit card. Please help

Regards,

Bhumik Kewlani

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1330 of 2,848

Thank you for reaching out to us, Bhumik.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS