🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: billin information
Page options
samiemalick
Community Member

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Facing Issue while buying connects through by Visa Card. Kindly resolve he issue

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. In general, these issues occur when the transactions you’re attempting on your card keep being declined by the bank. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

If you’re still experiencing issues after checking with your bank, a quick way to contact our support team is by clicking the "Get Support" button that is shown on this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can select "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

4,439 REPLIES 4,439

Hi, im also facing the same issue, cannot buy connects using my debit card, says choose alternate payment option or try again. I tried several times. Please kindly help resolve the issue.

Hi Tijo,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello,

Im also having the same issue. I have added a VISA, and tried purchsing more connects, but payment was declined. Could you please look into this.

Thank you!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Themiya,

Unfortunately, it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please make sure your card is set up to make international payments and has sufficient funds on it to complete the payment.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, I can't buy connects, I have tried many times, why?  I have no payment card, so I can only pay by paypal and my paypal account has been verified. Please help me solve the problem as soon as possible. Thank you very much!!

Hi Ying,

I have checked your account and see that the transaction was declined by PayPal. Could you please retry the transaction using an alternative payment method from your PayPal wallet?

To check which payment source failed on your PayPal account, follow these steps:

-Go to the "Payments" tab and click on "Manage automatic payments."

-Click on the billing agreement associated with "Upwork Escrow Inc."

-Scroll to the bottom of the page and check what funding source is your backup.

-Update the backup source to a valid payment method and re-attempt the payment.

If the transaction fails again, the next step is to contact PayPal directly. Specifically, you will want to speak to a PayPal Tier 2 agent and ask why your transaction to Upwork was declined. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Facing Issue while buying connects through by Visa Card. Kindly resolve he issue. i want to buy the connects 

Thank you for reaching out to us, Adnan and Zafar.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with your concerns.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have some problems in buying connects. I connected my credit card as a billing method and my bank customer representative approved it. But it is saying declined yet. Let me know how I can fix this problem.

Hi Julian,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further with purchasing connects, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I tried several of my credit cards, none of them worked. I first tried the CC when I bought connects a month ago, but it was declined now.

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

hi my friend 

I want help in the same issue Capture.JPG 

Hi Ali,

Could you please check your PayPal account and the preferred payment methods you have set in your Wallet? You may also contact PayPal customer support to check if your account is set up correctly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

HI i used visa debit card to purchase connects and facing the same issue.

I'm facing same issue
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Burhan, Tazmeen, and Aamir.

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with setting up your billing methods. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello sir ,
I want to add connects in my account.but payments from my mastercard is not successfull.i gave tried many times but same problem happen.please help me🙏

Hi Priyanshu,

One of our agents will reach out to you via ticket and will assist further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, I am trying to buy connects but my card is being declined. I have sufficient funds and even edited the details to see if I mistyped any but it ends still the same card not being accepted. please help

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Honey Lynn,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Same issue is happening with me

Hi Muhammad and Muzammil,

Unfortunately, it looks like the charges on your credit cards keep getting declined. Please make sure your cards are set up to make international payments and have sufficient funds to complete the payments.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am facing same problem

Hi Darshankumar,

I would suggest checking with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges or trying to purchase connects with another billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Same issue 

Hi Muhammad,

You may need to reach out to your credit card issuing bank to confirm the decline error. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

i have the same issue how we solve it ?? Help me Please

Hi Hussain,

I checked and it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

Please know that until your issue is resolved, you can add an alternative billing method in your account payment options.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Whenever i try to purchase connect it shows this error please check attachment.

Hi Muhammad,

Please check with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges. In team meantime, you can also try adding another Billing Method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am experiencing the same issue. Would you please resolve my issue also. I also tried with 2 visa cards and while resolving the issue, I updated my billing method and I was charged $1 for updating billing information which was not mentioned on the page or anywhere I know.

Hi Tayyba,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

No one contacted.

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Tayyba.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I’m also having issue with payment

getting issue with purchasing membership plan with my debit card

Please help me with this issue.

Thank you.

Hi Nirav,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

How can I raise ticket?

Hi Nirav,

If you want to open a new support ticket, please go to this link. However, one of our team members already reached out to you via a support ticket to assist you further with upgrading your membership.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Please help me

Can i pay though debit card ?
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths