cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't buy connects

Highlighted
Chimgozirim A Member Since: Dec 12, 2019
1081 of 1,985
Hello Upwork team, I'm a new freelancer on the platform, and since yesterday, I've been trying to purchase connects with my card, but it's not working. I've used two different browsers! But the page goes blank at the second stage of the billing. Is there any way you can help me?
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1082 of 1,985

Hi Chimgozirim,

One of our Customer Support agnets will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Tuhin O Member Since: Feb 17, 2020
1083 of 1,985

Hello,I am a freelancer with verified account on Upwork. I have ran out of connects.Whenever I am trying to buy connects by upgrading the membership plan through my debit card,I am getting an error.I am trying this for last few hours through Paypal,and directly through credit card.But it is suggesting me to use alternate method,and giving an error message in Paypal.I have only one credit card,and I am failing to upgrade my membership plan.Please help ASAP.

Highlighted
1084 of 1,985

Hi Tuhin,

One of our Customer Support agents will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Roshni G Member Since: Mar 23, 2020
1085 of 1,985

Hi,

I tried to buy connects with my debit card. But it is geting fiailed.Is there any other way to buy it ?

can we use net banking ?I dont have pay pal account

Thanks,

Roshni

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1086 of 1,985

Hi Roshni, 

I checked your account and can confirm that the transactions were declined by your local bank. If you need more information, please contact your local bank. 

In the meantime, please try adding a different payment method to be able to purchase Connects for your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Arslan I Member Since: Mar 27, 2020
1087 of 1,985

Dear Team,

I am trying to buy Connects but unable to proceed as it ask me use alternate method.

Got my bank on call and verified all details but still it declined. Please check and resolve.

Highlighted
1088 of 1,985

Hi Arslan,

One of our Customer Support agents will reach out to you as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Murugesan B Member Since: Dec 6, 2019
1089 of 1,985

Hello upwork,

For a Long time I'm try to buy a connects, it shows error in my account and try again later.  I was updated my account many times.but its shows error in my account. Here ,I have attached some snap for your reference

can you solve this issues in my account ?

Thank You

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1090 of 1,985

Hi Murugesan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this concern.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS