cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to buy connects

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
3791 of 3,803

Hi Dost Ali,

I checked and it looks like you've added your debit card as a billing method to buy Connects. However, the charge on your card is getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Jayesh G Member Since: Feb 3, 2020
3792 of 3,803

**Edited for community guidelines**

Whenever I added payment method I successfully added my international MasterCard.

**Edited for community guidelines**

But, When I want to upgrade premium errors show that "choose different payment method". Same problem with PayPal also.

I am facing this problem from the last one month. I don't have connects to submit a proposal, If the problem doesn't solve I have to leave Upwork, Because without connects I do nothing.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3793 of 3,803

Hi Jayesh,

I understand that you are concerned about not being able to purchase connects. I checked your account, and it seems like the credit card transaction was declined. Please reach out to your card issuing bank so that they look into this and assist you further. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Syed A Member Since: Oct 30, 2019
3794 of 3,803

Hello!! I also have same problem. I can't but connects on upwork from Pakistan bank account. Also in Pakistan the PayPal account is banned so what can i do to purchase connects??

i have no payneer card only account.

3795 of 3,803

Hi Syed,

The availability of payment methods can vary based on where you are located. To see the options available to you, click here. Once you have confirmed the payment method that's available in your location, you can add it following the steps shared here

-Joanne
Untitled
Malik A Member Since: Jan 23, 2020
3796 of 3,803

How long does it take to upgrade my membership?

3797 of 3,803

Hi Malik,

Could you please try to use a different browser, or clear your cache and cookies then retry adding your billing method again? If the issue persists, please let us know. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Apurva P Member Since: Apr 3, 2020
3798 of 3,803

I'm unable to buy connects even after trying various payment methods. Please help me understand whats going wrong.

3799 of 3,803

Hi Apurva,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble purchasing connects. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via ticket. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Ashish D Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
3800 of 3,803
Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS