🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Billing Issue Visa Card not attached
Page options
thats2enam
Community Member

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.

Getting that error while trying to upgrade my account. Is there any fix. I am using master card.

10 REPLIES 10
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md.,

Unfortunately, it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please, make sure your card is set up to make international payments and has sufficient funds on it to complete the funding.

To learn more about available billing methods check out this Guide.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later. i have same issue my bank is already attached then i will do?

Hi Hamza,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.

I am new seller and I can’t attach my visa card with upwrok to buy connects my bank detail is already added

Hi Hamza,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method for purchasing connects. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
milan092
Community Member

Hello,
Please help me out.
I am facing same issue for buying new connect.
It's show continue payment decline.

I am facing same problem. I am not able to buy connect it's show continue payment decline. Please help me out.

Hi Milan,

Please check with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges, or add another billing method to purchase connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I already enable the international charges through netbanking and also set
max limit for transactions.But still Payment decline.

Hi Milan,

I would like to confirm that the charge was declined from your bank and it's best to double check with them directly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths