cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I want to pay to connects with paypal balance

Highlighted
Sabeeha J Member Since: Nov 29, 2019
1571 of 3,360

I did as you said sir. but the thing is when i logged in to paypal message is coming like this "Please add a credit or debit card to complete your purchase." so i couldn,t pay to buy connects using only with my paypal balance sir

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1572 of 3,360

Hi Sabeeha, 

Please add a credit or debit card to your Paypal account to be able to use it as a billing method on Upwork. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Mary Grace S Member Since: May 13, 2020
1573 of 3,360

Yes, this is also true to me. Why is Upwork offering Paypal when they would not let you pay with your Paypal Balance instead of asking for a card. If it is Paypal, then they should also do something about being able to credit it with your current balance in Paypal and not through any card.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1574 of 3,360

Hi Sabeeha, 

In order to use Paypal as a billing method on Upwork, your Paypal account must have a linked credit or debit card for recurring payments (for example, for membership fees). For cases like this, a funding source is required to add Paypal as a billing method. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Huma Shahzad C Member Since: Jan 9, 2020
1575 of 3,360

Hello, 

I have bought connects before with the same account details, but this time it is showing an error. 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1576 of 3,360

Hi Huma Shahzad,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad H Member Since: Apr 15, 2020
1577 of 3,360

Hi Avery O,

Hope you are doing great. I am facing the same issue, I can't pay to buy connect using my debit visa card. I contacted my bank and they are saying that there is no issue from their side. Can you please check my upwork account and tell me what is the issue?

Highlighted
1578 of 3,360

Thank you for reaching out to us, Muhammad.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mateo S Member Since: Mar 30, 2020
1579 of 3,360

Hello. Im trying to join the Plus membership, and Im unable to do so. An error was displayed: "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or try again later". How can I solve this? I tried several times. This is a VISA card.1.png

Highlighted
1580 of 3,360

Hi Mateo,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS