cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I want to pay to connects with paypal balance

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1611 of 4,274

Thank you for reaching out to us, Rimsha.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
nisgho
Nishant G Member Since: Apr 13, 2020
1612 of 4,274
Please help me as well. I tried adding a credit card , it says unable to Authorize.. Also I tried purchasing connects with an international discover debit card, it says your payment couldn't be processed.. please help me, I am helpless now.
nisgho
Nishant G Member Since: Apr 13, 2020
1613 of 4,274
Please help me as well. I tried adding a credit card , it says unable to Authorize.. Also I tried adding international discover debit card, it says your payment couldn't be processed.. please help me, I am helpless now.
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1614 of 4,274

Thank you for reaching out to us, Nishant.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your concern.

~ Bojan
Upwork
sabeehajiffry123
Sabeeha J Member Since: Nov 29, 2019
1615 of 4,274

I want to pay to connects with my paypal balance . not with the card. please help me for this. thanks

craigpetty77
Craig P Member Since: Apr 11, 2020
1616 of 4,274

Go into setting and look for get paid and you see the paypal and it ask if you want to paypal to pay for connects. hope this helps.

sabeehajiffry123
Sabeeha J Member Since: Nov 29, 2019
1617 of 4,274

I did as you said sir. but the thing is when i logged in to paypal message is coming like this "Please add a credit or debit card to complete your purchase." so i couldn,t pay to buy connects using only with my paypal balance sir

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1618 of 4,274

Hi Sabeeha, 

Please add a credit or debit card to your Paypal account to be able to use it as a billing method on Upwork. 

~ Avery
Upwork
mgrace_solares
Mary Grace S Member Since: May 13, 2020
1619 of 4,274

Yes, this is also true to me. Why is Upwork offering Paypal when they would not let you pay with your Paypal Balance instead of asking for a card. If it is Paypal, then they should also do something about being able to credit it with your current balance in Paypal and not through any card.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1620 of 4,274

Hi Sabeeha, 

In order to use Paypal as a billing method on Upwork, your Paypal account must have a linked credit or debit card for recurring payments (for example, for membership fees). For cases like this, a funding source is required to add Paypal as a billing method. 

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS