cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Billing Method

Highlighted
Danial S Member Since: Oct 16, 2016
1571 of 2,766

I have tried to buy connects from my debit visa card. But upwork is not accepting that payment method. Kindly help me out to purchase connects. I'm from Pakistan. Let me know what's the way to buy connects. 
Thanks in advance. 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1572 of 2,766

Hi Danial,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method for purchasing connects. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Amitesh K Member Since: Apr 18, 2020
1573 of 2,766

I am trying to buy connects everytime after getting otp i land up at the buy coonects page with a message at top " tap add connects to continue" 

Highlighted
1574 of 2,766

Hi Amitesh,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Chhaya T Member Since: Apr 21, 2020
1575 of 2,766

Hello there,

I am facing issue with my account. I have added the billing method but still not able to add connects on my profile. I have tried my different cards, paypal account but still not able to do it.

Highlighted
1576 of 2,766

Hi Chhaya,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method and purchasing connects.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Chhaya T Member Since: Apr 21, 2020
1577 of 2,766

Okay thanks. Also, now my billing method is PayPal but I have tried my different cards to add connects. But still wasn't done.

Highlighted
Rabad M Member Since: Aug 2, 2017
1578 of 2,766

Hi,

Thanks for your time. My account is not live yet, Some of my clients say that, can you please tell me why its happen. Then the next problem is I can't able to buy connects using my

please find my attached file BAnk.png

Highlighted
1579 of 2,766

Hi Rabad,

While your account was accepted, it looks like you made your profile private. Please consider changing your profile visibility I this suits your currents needs. 

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method and purchasing connects.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ashwani G Member Since: Dec 30, 2017
1580 of 2,766

Hi, I have connected paypal account successfully and also have USD in it. Since its saying payment method failed, when I try to buy some connects. Please help. I have also tried to connect my International debit card, that also not accepted here on upwork, Why?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS