Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Error while buying connects.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1821 of 2,792

Hi Saji,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Ashish D Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
1822 of 2,792
Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope, this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.
Highlighted
Saji K Member Since: Apr 15, 2020
1823 of 2,792

Hello

I am a member of upwork community since 3 months. I used to buy new connects regularly. But now a days when i buy new connect there is a message appearing. "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.". We have tried to apply from another accounts too but the result was same. 

Pls help to solve this problem

with regards

Saji Kunjan

Highlighted
1824 of 2,792

Hi Saji,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Saji K Member Since: Apr 15, 2020
1825 of 2,792
Thank You
Highlighted
Sonali S Member Since: Jun 3, 2019
1826 of 2,792
I have read similar threads. I have cleared browser cache. Also tried different browsers. I have tried paypal and debit card option. I have also verified that international transactions is active on my card. Please help.
Highlighted
1827 of 2,792

Hi Sonali,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Umair S Member Since: Apr 26, 2020
1828 of 2,792

Hey There Upwork Team . I'm New to This platform and Trying to buy Connects From my debit card But each time i tried to make payment it say Use an Alternative Payment method your payment was declined. I have contacted my local bank and ask for their help and they told me everything is working fine from their side it is a website issue. Now i'm contacting you because i need Pro membership of upwork and upwork is not allowing me to buy from my card.Please help me to fix this issue or assist me how can i fix this issue. your help will be really appreciated Thanks .

Regards,
Umair Shafiq

Highlighted
Mrs. S Member Since: May 22, 2020
1829 of 2,792

It happened with me and with my husband also. Here is one solution i found for this:

Attach your card with paypal and then try to buy membership with paypal. 

I'm sure this will work for you as well. Thanks

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1830 of 2,792

Hi Umair,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS