cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to buy connects, Payment was declined

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
301 of 2,346

Hi Berk,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Abhishek M Member Since: Jun 18, 2020
302 of 2,346

The same issue with me, I am trying to buy connections but every time payment declined.

Highlighted
Abhishek M Member Since: Jun 18, 2020
303 of 2,346

I have added Billing Method to buy connections, but I am unable to buy connections because every time it says "Payment was declined". I am using a VISA Debit Card. As I have searched I have found that maybe my VISA card may need to be verified by Upwork, but I am unable to find any way to Verify it too then I added another master card of mine but not working out.

even after using PayPal nothing happens.

I need help on this issue,

**Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
304 of 2,346

Hi Abhishek,

Could you please check your PayPal account and the preferred payment methods you have set in your Wallet. You may also contact PayPal customer support to check if your account is set up correctly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Kash B Member Since: Jul 25, 2019
305 of 2,346

Hi Talha,

Did you see this article on how to verify payment?

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068038-Add-a-Credit-Card?flash_digest=28d10ac3f6a15b...

Thanks,

Kash

Highlighted
Talha A Member Since: Apr 18, 2019
306 of 2,346

Yes i have seen this, but i am unable to see the link to verify the account -> Requires Verification. Verify Now.

I have also contacted the Bank and they are saying that the problem is arising from Upwork and not the Bank.

Thankyou

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
307 of 2,346

Hi Talha,

I checked and it seems that you have followed up on your open ticket. Kindly, allow time for our team to carefully review your request and respond accordingly. You will be notified of their response. We thank you for your patience.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Dhaval G Member Since: Mar 4, 2016
308 of 2,346

Hi there,

I'm facing the same problem. I have a VISA Debit Card (India). Everytime that I try to update my membership, it shows that the payment was declined. No clue why. Kindly help me out here since I'm stuck getting no new clients. Thanks in advance!

-Dhaval G.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
309 of 2,346

Hi Dhaval,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Dhaval G Member Since: Mar 4, 2016
310 of 2,346

Hey thanks! Will check it out.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS