cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to Buy connects.

Highlighted
Muhammad Mustafa A Member Since: Jul 11, 2019
1891 of 3,021

I am using a VISA debit card to pay for the connects but my payment was denied. What should i do?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1892 of 3,021

Hi Muhammad,

You need to check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined. Feel free to check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods for purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ashish D Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
1893 of 3,021
Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope, this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.
Delwar H Member Since: Jun 1, 2020
1894 of 3,021

I am a new freelancer in Upwork. Recently after updating their policy, Upwork will take cost ($.15) for New Connects. As a result, after some days, I finishded my old connects from my account. Now I have only 6 Connects in my account. But I want to buy some connects. I want to buy connects with my Bkash Accounts. I've tried so hard for buying some connects. Please help me to buy some connects.

Currently, I live in Bangladesh and I can't buy connects from Upwork and there are no perfect solution about this in this forum.

Thanks, I am eagerly waiting for your response.

Regards,

Md. Delwar Hossain

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1895 of 3,021

Hi Delwar,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Asad Ali C Member Since: Jun 2, 2020
1896 of 3,021

Hi, 

I am trying to add the billing method through my visa debit card, but it is showing "We are unable to authorize your card" 
Kindly plz help me.

Highlighted
1897 of 3,021

Hi Zain,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ashish D Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
1898 of 3,021
Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope, this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.

Highlighted
Nisha C Member Since: Jan 9, 2017
1899 of 3,021

Hello... 

I am Nisha, I dont have credit card I have only debit card, which I have added in billing method and I have purchased connects two times. But when my menbership renewed it failed and when I have checked then I have seen Payment was declined. 

After that I have add again but when I purchase connect it shows payment was declined. After that I have used paypal then it also shows declined Please find attachement. 

Please help me I have only debit card. 

**Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
1900 of 3,021

Hi Nisha,

Unfortunately, it looks like the charge on your card keeps getting declined. Please double check with your bank about this or add another billing method. Could you please check your PayPal account and the preferred payment methods you have set in your Wallet? You may also contact PayPal customer support to check if your account is set up correctly. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS