cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I am Unable to Verify my Bank Account on Upwork.

Highlighted
Maria Alyssa Corin A Member Since: Jul 10, 2019
1941 of 3,348

Hi I have same errors

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1942 of 3,348

Hi Maria,

I would recommend to check with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges or to add another billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Iqra S Member Since: Jun 2, 2020
1943 of 3,348

I have added my master card in order to buy connects and it is added but then it says that your payment could not be processed. Please tell what should i do that. I am facing this issue from 3-4 days and i have added different cards also but i am facing same issue.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1944 of 3,348

Hi Iqra,

Unfortunately, it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please make sure your card is set up correctly and has sufficient funds on it to complete the funding.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ganiyu I Member Since: Jun 5, 2020
1945 of 3,348

i can't buy connect with my debit card, my card is being rejected 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1946 of 3,348

Hi Ganiyu,

The charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please make sure your card is set up to make international payments and has sufficient funds on it to complete the funding.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ganiyu I Member Since: Jun 5, 2020
1947 of 3,348

Thanks I have been able to sort it out

Highlighted
Mouboni D Member Since: Jun 3, 2019
1948 of 3,348

I am Unable to Buy Connects. After entering all the bank details the information is showing "Your bank was unable to verify your information. Please contact them and try again."

PLEASE HELP.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1949 of 3,348

Hi Mouboni,

You need to check with your bank for more information on this. Feel free to check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods for purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mouboni D Member Since: Jun 3, 2019
1950 of 3,348

Sir, I have read the article. I am using VISA card. Still it is happening. I am trying for around one week for now. Infact I am unable to pay through Paypal. It is constantly showing "Your bank is unable to verify your information".

I have also contacted my bank. They are clueless about this problem because I am able to pay in other sites except here. Please Help.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS