Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to buy connects, Payment was declined

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
291 of 2,838

Hi Asma,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with purchasing connects. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jenny Ann S Member Since: Jan 14, 2020
292 of 2,838

Hi Bojan,

My payment thru Mastercard is declined as well.  Can someone please assist me?  thank you.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
293 of 2,838

Hi Jenny and Sidra,

Our team will reach out to you both via ticket and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Edaans C Member Since: Jan 21, 2020
294 of 2,838

hello

I am facing same problem from last 3 days and no one has contacted me via ticket.
I got notification to enter my country's ID, which I did. I then received message to wait 1 business day. today is 3rd business day and i haven't received any reply.

One thing more
My debit card is on my name, but the name of upwork account is different. Upwork account name is "EDAANS" which is company name which i started a month ago.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
295 of 2,838

Hi Edaans,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Edaans C Member Since: Jan 21, 2020
296 of 2,838

thanks

Highlighted
Charmaine Z Member Since: Dec 3, 2019
297 of 2,838

Hi I am also unable to buy connects. Same message comes up, payment declined. I am using mastercard debit. Thanks

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
298 of 2,838

Hi Charmaine, 

I checked your account and can confirm that your issuing bank declined the transaction. Kindly check this directly with your local bank for more information. In the meantime, you can add an alternative billing method to be able to purchase Connects for your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ariful I Member Since: May 9, 2020
299 of 2,838

I added a master card in the billing method but again & again payment declined. Please See my attached.

Please help me. 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
300 of 2,838

Hi Ariful,

Please check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined. Check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS