cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again la

rabiah-shahid
Rabiah S Member Since: Jun 16, 2020
41 of 49

I am having the same problem

I'm trying to buy connects and I have added billing method successfully. However, its giving me same error "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later." 

How do I resolve this issue?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
42 of 49

Hi Rabiah,

Could you please check with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges? Thank you.

Untitled
rojo_salas
Rojo S Member Since: Nov 18, 2019
43 of 49

Good day! I'm also experiencing  the same problem. I recently bought 10 connects on Aug. 1, which is 4 days ago. UpWork gives me error, I tried clearing cache and cookies. Also tried  removing and adding the same MasterCard again. Still, error prevails. 

g_vasilevski
44 of 49

Hi Rojo,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
amandeepphull
amandeep k Member Since: Aug 23, 2017
45 of 49

Hi all,

I have the same error, I tried with many caredit card, and the balance, and alwayes I have same message :

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.

Please, don't tell me I have no credit in my count, I'm sure about this point. 

Why didn't work ? 

please can somone check with me what happen? why I can't activate my account ? 

Thanks.

g_vasilevski
46 of 49

Hi Amandeep,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
elias_79
Alireza S Member Since: Jun 29, 2020
47 of 49

Hi friends at Upwork,

I am also experiencing this issue while upgrading the membership as well, which I didn't have in past anymore. Could you please assist me to solve the problem?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
48 of 49

Hi Alireza,

Could you please check your PayPal account and the preferred payment methods you have set in your Wallet? You may also contact PayPal customer support to check if your account is set up correctly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
elias_79
Alireza S Member Since: Jun 29, 2020
49 of 49

Thanks Bojan for replying,

I was able to fix it by changing my primary payment methof to credit card, as you suggested I visited paypal and saw it needs updating (which I did) so maybe as you mentioned it was the reason for the issue. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS