cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again la

fiza-gull
Fiza G Member Since: Jul 10, 2020
31 of 51

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.
I am facing this problem since last week and also confirm that no issue from my bank. kindly resolve my problem 
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
32 of 51

Hi Fiza,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
aimanasif1266
Aiman A Member Since: Jul 21, 2020
33 of 51

Hello!

I am trying a lot but every time declined. Please help me to resolve this issue. Thanks

Regards

Aiman

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
34 of 51

Hi Aiman,

It looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank to confirm the specific charge decline. 

Meantime, you can add an alternative billing method in your account payment options.

~ Bojan
Untitled
adithya93
Adithya A Member Since: Aug 26, 2016
35 of 51

Hi Goran,

I am also getting the same error with my Debit Card. Can you help me out here.

Regards,

Adithya

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
36 of 51

Hi Adithya,

You need to check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined. In the meantime, feel free to check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
qaisershahzad32
Qaiser S Member Since: Mar 28, 2021
37 of 51

i have also face same problem but not a resolved kindly send me any one its relevnet information. 

Thanks 

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
38 of 51

Hi Qaiser,

I checked, and it seems like the decline error was from your issuing bank. You may reach out to them so that they can check and assist you with the specific decline error. You can also consider using a different billing method. To see the options available to you, click here.

-Joanne
Untitled
muhammadali2107
Muhammad A Member Since: Apr 9, 2020
39 of 51

Hello Upwork,
                      After trying to making the payment for a membership plan, I' getting this message, Please help in subscribing membership plan.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
40 of 51

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your membership plan. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS