🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Bpi Acc
Page options
samiemalick
Community Member

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Facing Issue while buying connects through by Visa Card. Kindly resolve he issue

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. In general, these issues occur when the transactions you’re attempting on your card keep being declined by the bank. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

If you’re still experiencing issues after checking with your bank, a quick way to contact our support team is by clicking the "Get Support" button that is shown on this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can select "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

4,439 REPLIES 4,439

Hi Paukholian,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
amandeep_salgotr
Community Member

I am not able to but connects from my debit mastercard. I am getting this error " We are enable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank. Please help me asap. I only have one option to buy connects via my debit card. **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Amandeep,

Please check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined. You can also check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods for purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
shahzebkhanyusuf
Community Member

I'm facing issue with switching to Upwork plus membership. I have even added a payment method, before switching to plus membership. Every time I apply for a plus membership, a message pops up at the top "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later". My Payoneer card is perfectly fine & working, and I even deleted the cache and history of chrome as well, which didn't work. Can you please help me with that? Thanks

Hi Shah,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please check with Payoneer for more information on why the specific charge was declined and also, please make sure that you have sufficient funds to process the payment or try adding a different billing method. Please refer to this article for more information on acceptable billing methods.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
amitshuklabag
Community Member

Hey, I want to connect for placing bid. I try to purchase using my international visa debit and my discover credit card also tries PayPal but always my payment failed. can you please help me out to buying a connects.

Hi Amit,

Please check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined. You can also check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods for purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
castellanosjos80
Community Member

Hello UpWork,

I am still new to Upwork and need to know much more about purchasing the connections from my payment source. I was trying to use an eligible visa card as the financial source but it's been failed. I see there's enough money but always failed to be charged from them. Would you like to reach me out with any advice?

Best Regards,

Jose

Hi Jose,

I would recommend checking with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges or using a different billing method. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,
Thank you for emailing me!

I did check my account and found that it set enabled for the international charges. And I did try it but unfortunately the same issue happening again.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

gulam2275
Community Member

Hey,

Am unable to buy more connects, Everytime i get this error, Even i worte about this problem few days ago, I tried addidng the card again, cleared my browser cookies,tried using upwork on another browser, Used another payment method PAYPAL, even i have contacted with my bank too they said everything is fine on their end, But the problem still persists. Am feeling annoyed now. What should i do now ? what's going wrong.. Please help me asap.

Hi Gulam,

Our team has reached out to you via ticket with additional information about purchasing connects. Please follow the instructions listed on your ticket, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I tried the everything which I have been told by responder, I have asked from my bank too. But problem still persists.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gulam,

Please consider following up on your support ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any additional questions or information regarding this concern, in order to keep all the information in one place. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
gulam2275
Community Member

But am unable to reply on that ticket beacuse it is marked as solved. In reality it doesnt. am still getting the same error.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gulam,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
4b299334
Community Member

I am from Pakistan. Can I add my local debit card as a billing method?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Atif,

You should be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. Check the options available to you and learn more about the acceptable billing methods for paying memberships.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have tried adding billing method via two different credit cards. However, I am unable to buy connects. My banks say that my card does not have any problem.

Please look into it.

Hi Ali Asad,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

The issue still persists. I have tried two cards and several browsers/pcs and phones.

Please generate a ticket for this issue.

Hi Ali and Jabir,

Our team will reach out to you both via tickets and will assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
andres-fr
Community Member

Hello,

Pretty much the same problem as the others, I am unable to buy connects via Visa or Paypal. I tried different browsers and platforms, deleting cookies, rebooting, and made sure the PayPal email address matches. I tried upper case, lower case and other different combinations. Both my Visa and PayPal work just fine on any other platform, just not on Upwork. I would appreciate help with this!

Andres

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andres,

It looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please make sure your card is set up to make international payments and has sufficient funds on it to complete the payment.

Meantime, feel free to add an alternative billing method in your account payment options.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.
6c585381
Community Member

Hi there, I have two concerns-

One is my account got private and I'm unable to turn it into the public.

Second is I want to buy some connects and I tried many times but my transaction got failed (even I add MasterCard for payment).

Please provide assistance asap.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Manish,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Could you please check your PayPal account and the preferred payment methods you have set in your Wallet. You may also contact PayPal customer support to check if your account is set up correctly. You'll be able to select from an alternative billing method in your account payment options.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
b8jesus
Community Member

Placed my bpi acc to buy connects. why it always says "Your payment could not be processed."

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jesus,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
malikshanabbas
Community Member

Hi, Here I have some issue I can't buy the upwork connects with my local back account needed help to slove this problem.
jabir_ghalib
Community Member

Hi Upwork team.I am currently unable to buy any connection for sending a proposal. My payment was declined every time I tried. Please help me out regarding this issue.Thanks

Hi Jabir,

I would recommend checking with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges or adding another billing method. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for your response.

I have checked with the bank and I also change the payment method. But still not able to purchase connections. Kindly help me out here.

Thanks 

sarma204
Community Member

Hey!, I am trying to apply for Upwork membership from the last 3 months but have not been able to do get a membership yet. Now it is not showing me any error and just saying that " Please try another payment method" I don't have any other payment method. I just have a master card. Please help me with this thing. I am really frustrated now. Thanking you in advance.
Kind Regards
Syed Sarmad Ali

Hi Syed,

I would recommend checking with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges or adding another billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I checked with my bank and my account is enabled for international
transactions and I make international transactions periodically. I never
experienced such a problem with any other platform. The bank is saying they
are receiving following error for transaction failure "Invalid info entered"

Hi Syed,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank You so much!! That would be great
jatin_parihar
Community Member

Hello Experts

I add my mastercard(which is use for international usage) in billing method but i was not able to buy connects, my payment reject's always when i am trying to buy connects 

I need your help  

Hi Jitinder,

It looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please contact your bank to check this and be sure to have sufficient funds on your card to complete the payment. 

Meantime, you can add an alternative billing method in your account payment options.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths