cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to upgrade membership plan

Highlighted
Varun S Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
2391 of 3,021

Hello i did everything but still same problem . Please check the attached screenshot also.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2392 of 3,021

Hi Varun,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
2393 of 3,021

Ok sir thank you

2394 of 3,021

Hello sir,

I am still waiting as i already loose too many jobs here . Please try to connect with me ASAP. Also i am unable to connect with help and support as everytime it redirects to home page . Please check

Thanks

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2395 of 3,021

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Varun.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
2396 of 3,021

Hello can i use my debit card for upgradng to plus membership as i don' thave any credit card, or what is the alternate to this ?

Highlighted
2397 of 3,021

Hello Avery , i want to upgrade my membership to plus but debit card is not working . Will you please let me know can i use my friends debit card or what is the alternate ?

Highlighted
Unyime A Member Since: Aug 5, 2020
2398 of 3,021
I saw this, "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later" while trying to buy connects, and I retried it 2 more times. Only to find out I was charged from my bank account. Can anyone help me with this please

It did not reflect on my upwork account either. Still low on connects. Where did my money go?
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2399 of 3,021

Hi Unyime,

It looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please make sure your card is set up to make international payments and has sufficient funds on it to complete the funding.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Unyime A Member Since: Aug 5, 2020
2400 of 3,021
Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.

That's what I received as a notif. But I retried 2 more times which still failed.. I was debited from my local bank account on those 3 trials. My bank asked me to contact the merchant, can someone please help.

I'm new to this on this platform.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS