🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to buy connects
Page options
samiemalick
Community Member

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Facing Issue while buying connects through by Visa Card. Kindly resolve he issue

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. In general, these issues occur when the transactions you’re attempting on your card keep being declined by the bank. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

If you’re still experiencing issues after checking with your bank, a quick way to contact our support team is by clicking the "Get Support" button that is shown on this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can select "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

4,439 REPLIES 4,439

Hi Tofayel,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,

My problem has not solved. I have sufficient balance in my Payoneer Master Card but My payment request has been declined.

Please make a quick solution against my  problem.

Best,

Tofayel

Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.

nishdum
Community Member

I had three failed attempts of buying my connects. I tried twice through paypal, once through my credit card. All of my three attempts failed. Please let me know the reason. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rajan,

It looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

Could you please check your PayPal account and the preferred payment methods you have set in your Wallet. You may also contact PayPal customer support to check if your account is set up correctly.

~ Bojan
Upwork
nishdum
Community Member

Thank you so much Bojan for your valuable feedback. 

So nice of you. Issue is resolved, thanks once again.

Regards!

Rajan,...

c33a1ab2
Community Member

I would like to buy some connects and do not have availability of card at the moment. How can i connect my payonner account (not card) for billing

Hi Nabeegh,

You can use Payoneer as a billing method to purchase Connects, but not memberships plans. For more information about the available options for purchasing Connects and membership plans, please check out this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork
msourov
Community Member

I can't buy connect with MasterCard. It's showing - https://prnt.sc/uheumb  this error to me. Could anyone help me to solve the problem... please?

Hi Md,

I checked, and it looks like the decline error was from your issuing bank. Please reach out to them so that they can check on the rejection error and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
nishdum
Community Member

I tried buying more connects, but all of my 4 attempts to buy it failed. Please tell me the reason, is it I am a free member thats why I can't buy more connects or something else?

Hi Rajan,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
asad_shah90
Community Member

Hi I have some issues on up work I can't buy the up work connects from my local bank please solve this problem

Hi Asad,

I checked and it seems that you didn't add any billing method. Could you please send us more information about the problem you are having with purchasing Connects so that we can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
usamakhalid80
Community Member

I am unable to buy connects. every time when I try it says, "Your payment could not be processed." and "Payment was declined". I have enough balance in my Visa card.. 

What is wrong?

Hi Usama,

It looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline. Meantime, you can add an alternative billing method in your account payment options.

~ Bojan
Upwork
adben_arghya
Community Member

I am facing error while i am trying to added my debit card information for billing. Although I am being redirectd to banks page and enterd the OTP correctly. I have attached a screenshot of the same

Hi Arghya,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
jiteshverma4
Community Member

Hi i tried to add cards or paypal, but every time i get this message Unable to buy connects, Payment was declined. please tell me the way how to buy connects.  

Hi Jitesh,

I would recommend to check with your bank if your current card is enabled for international charges or adding another credit card to your PayPal wallet. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
nareshkumar08
Community Member

Hi I got this message when tried to buy connects "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later." Help me

Hi Naresh,

It looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline. Meantime, you can add an alternative billing method in your account payment options.

~ Bojan
Upwork
dharmendramask10
Community Member

Hello There, I can't buy connects because there are two options, first by Card and second PayPal and I am selecting in card so getting error and then 2nd options I have not PayPal account, so please let me know how can buy connect from Debit card without any trouble.

Thanks Dharmendra

Hi Dharmendra,

Could you please let us know what error you get when you try to add your card as a Billing Method? Please note that, while most major credit or debit cards, as well as prepaid cards, are accepted, virtual cards or gift cards are not accepted.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi, I have atteched the error screenshot which I got in card options so please check it and let me know any suggetions. 

Thanks Dharmendra

Hi Dharmendra,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to add your billing method? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I tryed to another browser too and delete cache and cookies but getting same error so please let me know how should i do? for purchase connects.

Thanks Dharmendra

Hi Dharmendra,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Okay Thank You will wait.

Thanks

Hello, I am still waiting for this so please assist me ASAP.

Thanks

I am unable to buy connects so please help me. being ten days and upwork not helping me for buying connects.I have contacted 10 days ago but not helping yet and I am not happy to upwork's assistant.

Thanks

Hi Dharmendra,

I checked your account and I can confirm that our team has already reached out to you via ticket with additional information. Please refer to your ticket with number 29728232. You can access your tickets on this link and follow up with additional questions at any time. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes but they did not contact yet so please tell them about the issue.

Thakns

Hi Dharmendra,

Since private details are involved, unfortunately we won't be able to discuss the problem here. Feel free to follow up on your ticket with any additional questions you may have and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, Support team not helping me and I am not happy from them so I am request you please do something for me then I can bid on project and hire work. Being 1 month this is issue not solve yet and I am totally unhappy from upwork's assitance. Please give me connects then I can hire project and you can deduct money from my account.

Hope you will reply ASAP.

Thanks

Hi Dharmendra,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

two days ago, I asked something for them but they did not reply yet. 

Hi, I am still waiting for your reply so please give me update on it. This is issue will be solve or not solve?

Thanks

Hi Dharmendra,

I followed up with the team handling your case and one of our team members will follow up on your ticket as soon a possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, Alreay upwork gave ticket but support team not helping me prolerly so tell me what can I do because being 1 month and upwork not solved my problem, I have tired. Please give me connects then I will hire work and you can deduct money from my account.

Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths