Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Connects

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3041 of 3,955

Hi Saiful,

This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. To see the options available to you, click here. So long as you're authorized to use your friend's Paypal to purchase Connects, you can use it. 

-Joanne
Untitled
276b76b3
Saiful I Member Since: Aug 18, 2020
3042 of 3,955
but i did not find any paypal option there ?
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3043 of 3,955

Hi Saiful,

The availability of billing methods varies depending on location. To see the options available to you, please check here

-Joanne
Untitled
georgesawr
Roshni G Member Since: Mar 23, 2020
3044 of 3,955

Hi,

I am running out of connects and not able to buy any connects with my local bank debit card .

by April 1st , do we get any free connects or do we have to buy it ?

Thanks,

Roshni

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3045 of 3,955

Hi Roshni,

All freelancers were moved to paid connects only. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
b5186324
hariyala praveen k Member Since: Oct 19, 2020
3046 of 3,955

even i am not able to buy connect using debit card and i tried through paypal but no success.

g_vasilevski
3047 of 3,955

Hi Hariyala,

Please add one of our accepted billing methods in order to be able to purchase Connects. Thank you.

Untitled
amblogo
Moiz I Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
3048 of 3,955

Hi There!

So my Payment method(Visa) is declined again and again Everything is Ok from my Bankside and I have purchased offers on other freelance Platforms but unfortunately, my worst experience is on Upwork.

If you can help me then please reply or contact....

g_vasilevski
3049 of 3,955

Hi Moiz,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
amblogo
Moiz I Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
3050 of 3,955

Hey Gourav!

So I have contacted my Bank, They are saying that "we don't allow to save our customer Card information If someone tries to save it we decline the payment........."

I Just want to buy connects and simply start my career on Upwork and I am Now tired...Please resolve this problem So I can start my work on Upwork...

By the way, I don't have an alternative billing method. So please corporate 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS